Full-time benefit eligible employees covered under the group life insurance provided by ABC Companies are eligible for Travel Assistance.
When you and your family are away from home, safety and security should be the least of your concerns. Liberty Mutual partners with UnitedHealthcare Global to help ensure your safety, productivity, wellbeing and enjoyment when traveling. You will receive around-the-clock access to pre-travel, personal and emergency services anywhere in the world.
- Worldwide Destination Intelligence: Weather, currency, culture, embassy locations, and immunization and vaccination information.
- Travel Assistance Services: Assistance with lost passports and credit cards, ticket replacement, emergency message service emergency travel arrangements, translation and legal referral services, and emergency cash advance.
- Medical Assistance Services: Medical and dental referrals; replacement of corrective lenses, medical devices or prescriptions; transfer of medical records; and medical insurance assistance.
- Medical Evacuation and Repatriation Services: Emergency medical evacuations, transportation to join patient, transport home for unattended minor children, and repatriation of mortal remains.
- Personal Security Services: Security Intelligence and evacuation arrangements in the event of a threatening political or security situation.
Printable wallet cards are also available on site and include your policy number and the United Healthcare Global toll-free customer service number.
Mobile Ready for Mobile Travelers
You can access services while traveling using any mobile device with the Global Intelligence Center mobile app. This online application will detect your device and adjust the display accordingly, and there is nothing to download. Simply access the internet from your mobile browser and visit the mobile site at m.members.uhcglobal.com. Log in with your online ID and you will be able to use all the features of the online Global Intelligence Center, including the Emergency Response Center phone line.
Easy Online Registration
- Visit members.uhcglobal.com
- Register by using the Liberty Mutual access policy number: 320581
- Complete your personal profile for constant access to services.